Search This Blog

Quick Tip for Readers:

YOU CAN SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE TO PRINT OUT THE PRINTABLE COUPONS FROM COUPONS.COM


Friday, September 23, 2011

Does anyone have any deals that they found and can share with us?

So does anyone have any idea's? What have you all found, that I may have mssed. If anyone has any good finds out there please share with us! We'd all love to hear where we can find a deal at! Tomorrow I am taking my friend to Aurora to help her with her shopping trip. She is still very new to couponing and I am so excited to get to go with her on this adventure!! Oh and with two  2 year olds... eeek! I will update everyone after our trips tomorrow on how it went. I'll also be posting my two purchases this week, so far, and how much I saved!! I look forward to the feedback from all of you!
Misty

No comments:

ContactMe