Search This Blog

Quick Tip for Readers:

YOU CAN SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE TO PRINT OUT THE PRINTABLE COUPONS FROM COUPONS.COM


Friday, October 14, 2011

Seventh Generaion Dishsoap Samples (5) on Facebook

Right now,  on Seventh Generations Facebook page, they are giving away (5) FREE samples of their dishsoap. Click HERE to go directly to their page.

This is the message I got when I just went :( I guess I'll have to keep trying.
"Due to the popularity of this promotion our servers are currently over capacity.

Please check back soon!"


 UPDATE 12:22pm- It's up ad working!! I got mine!!I <3 FREE.

1 comment:

side effects of cellcept 500mg said...

Like laundry detergents, seventh generation dish soaps contain benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone two preservatives. Synthetic preservatives can cause irritation as well as horrible contact dermatitis in people who are allergic. To get more information best pharmacy online from usa online pharmacy.

ContactMe