Search This Blog

Quick Tip for Readers:

YOU CAN SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE TO PRINT OUT THE PRINTABLE COUPONS FROM COUPONS.COM


Friday, October 21, 2011

Shopping bender and wardrobe malfunction! Oh no!!

So, today I had a shopping bender trip all planned out (bender is when you are visiting multiple stores in one trip) and after leaving my first store, Hyvee, I stopped in at Pump N Pantry to grab a drink. When I got back in to the truck... my FLIP FLOP snapped!!! Yes, they were only $5 but they were my favorite AND I still had 3 more stores to go! Here is a pic of my favorite, now unwearable, flip flops.
I couldnt walk around it that... I couldnt go home either and grab another pair of shoes either because I live far from town... so what would any mother do?? I sent my 15 year old BOY in the rmaining 3 stores for me!! LOL He was trying to get me to wear his size 12 tennis shoes instead, I was like ... YEAH RIGHT I'll trip all over in those boats and nonetheless they are sweaty, teenage boy shoes. Heck NO. So he finally agreed to do it. He went to Walgreens and then Supersaver and then the finale and biggest trip with 7 transactions. He did awesome and I'm a proud coupon momma right now. He didn't have one issue at all at any of the stores. So now I am happy to know that with all of his eye rolling and attitude about being embarrassed at checkout he still learned. AWESOME STUFF. Not to mention I got 12 cases of Pepsi for $2.99 ea. WOOOHOOO!! 
 Have you ever had a wardroble malfunction shopping? or Do your kids help you all when shopping? ( I have a 2 year old also, so I DO understand shopping with a toddler as well LOL)

No comments:

ContactMe