Search This Blog

Quick Tip for Readers:

YOU CAN SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY PAGE TO PRINT OUT THE PRINTABLE COUPONS FROM COUPONS.COM


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Walmart this evening... Just sharing a little frustrations.

So this evening, I stopped into Walmart to buy 2 items that I was pricematching (orig. price was $7.48 ea. match price was $4.99 ea.) When I got to the checkout, the cashier was super friendly and unfortunately NEW. So, from what I've been told by this Walmarts Store Manager is that they will match prices from any of their competitors with in a 50 mile radius. AWESOME.

 Here is where I got frustrated. The NEW cashier asked me if I had the ad to the store I was matching and I told her that I did not. (Usually on a bigger shopping trip I do bring it to help them out) but I did not have it with me. I know their policy states that the customer DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE SALES AD. The cashier had to call over the CSM to verify she could do this and he told me that I would have to bring in the ad for them to take the price match.

I tried to not be my usual sarcastic self, and believe me it was hard given THE POLICY WAS POSTED AT THE REGISTER. So I kindly asked him to read the policy posted directly in front of us. When he read the FIRST line which stated that the customer does not have to have the ad present to ad match I told him to stop right there. He said that is the FIRST time he saw that posting. I almost laughed. SERIOUSLY??? Oh my. But he still proceeded to tell me that I had to have the ad. I wasnt in the mood to go any further with him so I kindly asked him for the customer service phone number to corporate office and said we can stay in this growing line until this is resolved. He looked at the cashier and told her to "just take care of her". WHY did I have to go there? It is just so frustrating for me, getting TWO items to be made to feel like I am trying to get one over on them, JEEZ!

Has anything happened to you like this ever? Share your frustrations with us!

No comments:

ContactMe